Special Carved In Antique Jambati Singing Bowl
Antique Thick Rim Rare Jambati Singing Bowl are bowls with curved walls, flat bottoms, and inward-facing lips. They have hammer marks which makes them quite appealing. Jambati singing bowls have classical etching lines on the outside rim and circular markings at the inside-bottom. Ancient Jambati have no lines as they get worn off from repeated use.
Moreover, they generally play 2nd or 3rd octave but their range is of four different octaves. They get used for grain storage, which preserves them and keeps them in great condition. You also need a mat or cushion to place and play the Jambati singing bowl.
Furthermore, Jambati bowls respond well when played by a mallet and are the heaviest of all-singing bowls. These large singing bowls require 3 to 4 craftsmen to forge.
– Made by seven metals, silk for cushion, Rosewood for mallet, cotton for cushion.
– Cleanses negative energy.
– Deep relaxation with beautiful sound.
– Sound immersion therapy and healing experience
– Perfect palm sized Antique Tibetan singing bowl.
– Comes with mallet, striker and cushion as shown on the picture.
– Deep long lasting sound.
– Please inbox for sound clip.
– Best gift for yourself or your love one!
Singing Bowl Size
Diameter : 26 cm
Weight: 1.4 Kg
1.The striker should be teak with two head/sides. One head is uncovered and the other head is covered with suede.
2.The cushion is fluffy with a real silk cover. We will offer a custom design for the cushion pattern.
3.The bowl rim and its upper part where the striker is moved around should be smooth & frictionless to produce a great sound.
4.The bowl should ring with a long and clear sound when struck.
Diameter: 4.5 cm
Length: 20 cm
Weight: 223 g ± 10g